This depends on alot of factors. To answer your question best, it'd be nice to know:
- What kind of Media are you using? IE Coco, soil, rockwool?
- If you're in soil or coco, is it amended?
- What's your water source? IE Tap, Well, Distilled, RO?
- What kind of nutrients will you be using? IE Bottled, Teas, Top Dress? (I'm assuming you're using bottles from the way the question was posed)
Here's a few tips off the top of my head that may be helpful
- If you're using Coco and Distilled or RO water, it'd be a good idea to add CaMg in pretty early, and regularly. As with all new additions, Start off light.
- If you're in an amended soil like Ocean Forest, Happy Frog, VermiFire, Etc., You should have enough nutes in the soil to get you through the first month or so.
- If you have (or can get) quality earthworm castings, you can start them off with some aerated tea.
- if you need a recipe, let me know.
- Keep you're naughty parts out of the toaster. This has nothing to do with plants, But I figured it's just good advice in general.
- If you can't refrain, use protection.
- Growing other types of plants can be beneficial in these types of situations. It's nice to have the chance to try an idea on a pepper or tomato plant, that way you wouldn't be devistated if it didn't work out.
If you can't tell, I'm kind of partial to Organics, I wish I would've skipped the bottles and gone straight to amendments. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess!